One of the first contacts you will likely have with the Human Resources office at Estrella is when you are first hired as an adjunct. Besides making sure that all the required paperwork is in order, you will have to complete and return a Certificate of Understanding and Conditions of Employment to them. You can find this on the last page of the Adjunct Faculty Handbook. This is also the office to contact if you have any payroll questions, or if you are working under a special assignment contract. Many questions can be answered by checking the EMCC Human Resources web page, or the MCCD Human Resources web page.
If you would like to update your personal information, your W4, direct deposit information, see your paycheck, or register for training, you need to log in to the MCCD Human Resources Management System (HRMS). There is information and support for HRMS online, however, here is a short tutorial.
- First, click on the HRMS button.
- Here is the HRMS login screen. Enter your MEID and password in the indicated fields, then click "Sign In":
- Here is the main HRMS screen. Click on the "Main Menu" link to see options. Then click on "Self Service" from the drop down menu:
- Here is the screen showing all the options:
- Click on any of the active links to see your information or to make changes. Remember to sign out when you're done. If you are being paid under a special assignment contract, you will need to approve it in HRMS. This requires you to access the "Worklist" function from the "Main Menu":
- Click on "Worklist" to open your worklist:
- Select an item in your worklist by clicking on its link. Approve and print your worklist item using the button at the bottom of the page.
If you need help. please visit the EMCC HR website to view the How To Approve Your Assignment/Contract video.